Thursday, September 11, 2008


Hello Mates!

I'm quite new to this whole blog thing so bare with me. I must say it's quite exciting to be starting this course with so many other people who all share a common passion for photography. To let you know about my style I'm pretty much an all out hippie. I absolutely love the outdoors/landscapes and anything that's out of the ordinary. I have a huge love for animals so when I get a chance I like to get out in the wilderness.. which living in Winnipeg that doesn't happen very often. I do enjoy taking portraits every now and then. I've started to take a liking to black and white photo's to after recently using my SLR camera for the second time ever. That pretty much raps it up. I look forward to getting to know all of you and seeing your work and goofing off when we can! Cheers!!

Photo Done By: Duncan McNairnay

9 comments:

Dwayne Larson said...

Looking very pink here ..... very pink indeed!!! Hahaha

ME said...

Really that is so cool...Rock on!!!

Kelsey James said...

Hey Lindsay, looking forward to getting to know you more. You sound like quite the interesting girl. Black and white hey? Good choice!
-Kels

P.S WRAPS*

Kelly Balkwill said...

Lindsay, remember to advance your film... that's all I will say.

Candace Dunsire said...

great- now why couldn't i think of something like that?

Sarah H-K said...

We make up one good-looking front row of computer geeks, if I do say so myself! Looking forward to seeing some of your work. :)

Joshua Stevens said...

You haven't seen the back row Sarah? :P
Lindsay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to see some work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was fun

Katryna said...

hahaha! i like your post kelly. what happens out in the field tho.. stays out there. :) oh... and also... remember too... just pull up your thing a bit more! whatever its called on your cam! hahah!

rjmartin said...

hippie eh!??? he he haha that's sooo cool girl. lol =) luv it.