Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Beginning Of the Portrait Shoots









So I started to beginning the challenging portrait assignment our good old Art Director From Hell gave us on taking 2 head shots each of 2 people we know well and 2 people we don't know so well. I decided to start off with the people I know well. This is my good friend Megan who I work at Boston Pizza with. We had a lot of fun driving around winnipeg trying to find the best spots with gorgeous lighting. The shoot went great I found and put all my focus to the subject.  Already I'm seeing a difference in my shooting by doing that. Here's the best of from the 1st portrait shoot.

2 comments:

Kelly Balkwill said...

I absolutely love the second image. gooooorgeouuuus! def a winner

Linda McGarva Cohen said...

I love your headshot photos. Great job! I am envious.