Thursday, May 26, 2011

Where's the Toms?

I had this great idea for an awesome panoramic picture but of course as I adventured into the forest behind my house.. the grounds ended up being flooded, boo!! So I literally sat on a stump thinking of another idea and I went back home to grab my favorite pair of shoes, my toms and take a picture of them. If you've never checked out the TOMS website, they have a section called, " How do you where your Toms?" It's set up so people who own toms can take portraits of themselves wearing there toms or another other kind of picture with there shoes and put them on the site. I think that's so neat! Because I cherish my shoes so much I wanted to do a great portrait of the shoes themselves but with a twist, to make it difficult to find in the photo. Kind of like a where's waldo except where's the toms, GET IT?! I also wanted to attempt a self portrait and turn it into a panoramic picture.. gotta love those rubber boots

I encourage everyone who has TOMS to send it a picture to the site of how you where them, you supported a great cause, why not brag about it. Cheers!!

No comments: